Thursday, November 18, 2010

WOW –Nice Receipt with message -‘F**k You


WOW –Nice Receipt with message -‘F**k You’

It must have been confusing, because Perez certainly wasn’t aware of any beef that the employee had with him.Burger King HQ clearly agreed that the message was a flaming insult, because heads rolled without any further ado. A spokesman said: ‘Burger King Corp and the franchisee that owns and operates this restaurant deeply regret that this incident occurred. The franchisee has taken immediate corrective action and both the manager and employee are being terminated. The franchisee will be reaching out to the guest directly.
The customer didn’t make a whopping order, but that surely doesn’t excuse the rude receipt.In total, he spent $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink in the outlet in Sacramento, California.Perez told KCRA 3 TV: ‘I’m embarrassed. Its humiliating.’to make matters worse, when the red-faced Perez pointed out the profanity to the worker who gave it to him, he just laughed.

Sweet Roads - Sugar may be used to tackle icy roads this winter

Sugar may used to tackle icy roads this winter.Highways teams in Wiltshire are running trials of sugar-coated salt which sticks to the surface better.Swiss roads will also be treated with sugar after trials found it was almost as effective, cheaper, easier to obtain and does not damage cars.MP Oskar Freysinger said: "It is more efficient and has fewer negative side effects."


Ferrari or coaster-World's fastest roller coaster

Ferrari's first rollercoaster sounds like a formula for fun - so why am I a quivering, panic-filled wreck? I love roller coasters but the bright red Formula Rossa at the new Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, the world's biggest indoor theme park, looks a bit too hardcore for me.It's the fastest thrill ride in the world, going from 0-150mph in just 4.9 seconds, - and I've seen the wobbly, near hysterical riders staggering off.Suddenly that curry at lunchtime doesn't seem such a good idea.I get into the cockpit, fit the seatbelt and lap bar and obey the order to press my head back on the headrest and keep my arms in. The car prepares to launch and my world explodes into an insane blur of speed.Waaaaaah!!!!!!! We hit 150mph in a heartbeat - my innards feel squashed and I think I lost my eyebrows when the G-force hit 4.8. The car hurtles up a 170ft slope so fast I'm sure that at the top it will take off and splash down in the Arabian Gulf, then it plunges down so fast I feared my eyeballs were going to pop out of my earholes. Ninety seconds later it's all over. The vicious, shuddering high-speed twists, chicanes and switchbacks end as the car completes the 2,195-yard track. Getting out isn't easy as my legs have stopped working and I think I've lost some fillings, but I've survived Formula Rossa.



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © World's Top Five Weird, Funny and Hot News of the Day Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger